By visiting www.surelysecurity.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Surely, a trading name of 5AT Limited, registered at 20-22 First Floor, Station Road, Knowle, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B93 0HT.
1. Introduction & General Terms This policy not only relates to any personal information you provide to our site, it also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us via phone or text, by email, in letters, our social media or other correspondence.
Surely is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (these laws are referred to collectively in this policy as the “data protection laws”).
2. Who are we? Surely is the trading name of registered company 5AT Limited and is a marketplace platform for finding and hiring licenced security personnel. We are primarily located in the UK. When we refer to “we”’, “us” or “our”, we are referring to Surely, the trading name of 5AT.
3. What information will Surely collect about me? We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us personal information when you participate in, access or sign up to any of our products, services, or activities, visit our site and/or complete any of our online forms, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, landline telephone or mobile number, and date of birth, depending on the activity involved.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (an IP address is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet and is used to connect your computer to the Internet) from visitors to our website, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); information you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.